Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Christmas pictures

So, I am a bad mom and Maile has only gotten professional pictures twice. I have been planning on getting some new ones for some time now, and then the little stink wouldn't even let them take the pictures. I finally had to leave and see if she would do any better without me there. We got only a few got shots of her and of the girls together, but Kiana was sure hamming it up and got plenty!

Do you think they have been naughty or nice this year? I sure have beautiful girls!

5 comments:

Janessa Taylor said...

Yes, you DO have little cuties!!! That's OK, Claire never gets professional pictures--we take them ourselves :)

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Mark and Bethany said...

Only twice, hahahaha, Morgan has never had professional pics! Ashley has taken a couple, but still, you want to talk about a bad mom.....

Gwen said...

Such pretty little girls! I love their pictures!

Christensen Family said...

Darling! Who does them for you?

Debi B said...

Seriously - SOOO CUTE!!!