My sister is out here from Texas and we took the opportuity to get Family Pictures. The only problem, Dondi's husband Jimmy is working out of town and is not in the pics. We had a great photographer, Shanalee Barker, and got them taken at Benson Grist Mill in Stansbury Park.
Your pictures all turned out greatI I love your mom, she is such a great lady, I want to steal her for myself. :) Keeley is adorable too, she looks very smoosh-able...
We have been married almost 10 years and have 2 beautiful girls and 2 handsome boys. Steven works full-time and goes to school and Kimberly is lucky enough to stay at home with the kids. Kiana is very energetic and busy. Her nickname is "Boo", which fits her with all her surprises. Maile is our "Smiley Maile", and she keeps everyone laughing. Jonas is a mischievous one. He is our "Little Man" and we have just welcomed our newest addition Elijah, Eli. He is full of life and has contagious smiles. The girls adore him and he is just so much fun. Our family now feels complete!
5 comments:
Cute place for pics! I need new family pictures, was she expensive?
Your pictures all turned out greatI I love your mom, she is such a great lady, I want to steal her for myself. :) Keeley is adorable too, she looks very smoosh-able...
Cute Pica! Thanks again for playing yesterday!
Great pictures!! Love the location too! Your kids are so cute :)
great pictures! I love them!
Post a Comment