I was actually not feeling well for Christmas, and after the opening of presents, I went back to bed for a few hours. The girls played and watched their new movies and I think Dad just enjoyed doing nothing. Kiana's big gift was a new camera that also has games on it, and Maile got a new game like Kiana's old one. They both love their Littlest Pet Shops and can play with them for hours.
We were so spolied by family and had a great time with them. Dinner was awesome as always and it was good to see my nephew that is away at college. We enjoyed this holiday season, spending time with loved ones and reflecting on our Savior. I tried to reflect more on Him this season and teach it to my children, and I think we felt a better Spirit throughout the holiday.



No comments:
Post a Comment