Maile is sure geting big at 17 months old, so big she fills our hearts! I can't wait for nursery in 1 month. She is the busiest little monkey, and I am not allowed to help with anything or ever hold her. She just wonders around relief society during church, refusing to let me touch her. At home, she does her own thing, whether it is climbing on the table for the 27th time of the day, taking out all the soup cans and making a lovely display that later mom or Kiana has to clean up, or throwing all the tupperware everywhere and sitting in the cupboard. I often find her dolls or snacks or sippy cups hidding in a convenient spot for her. She loves to play with her big sister and can usually be found following her. She also loves to try on everyones shoes and dance around the house in them. As I am writing this, she is refusing to take a nap and has been screaming for 1 1/2 hours. 


Maile brings such joy to our family, we love her so much.
Maile probably speaks about 150 words and is doing well at forming sentences. I am always amazed at her and I don't know where she picks up everything. Maile is also in a constant run, not wanting to miss anything. She has 13 teeth and is working on her eye teeth (trust me it has been fun).



1 comment:
Wow, I can't believe how big she is! And all the words and teeth! Wow, funny how different kids can be!
Post a Comment