It has been a week of bumps and bruises, I promise I am not beating my children!! We were lucky enough to be able to have my niece Keeley stay with us for a few days. I forget how busy an almost two year old. She was into everything!! While in my room, she ran smack into the footboard of my bed. I thought it would be worse then it was, but she does have a small color under eye.
Maile also got a nice shiner. She got up around 3 in the morning to go to the bathroom. She got back in bed, fixed her pillow, and turned around to slam her head on the pillow, missed, and hit her headboard. I didn't know how bad hers was. She cried for a minute, I told her to be quiet as to not wake everyone else up, gave her her blankie, and she went to sleep. It wasn't until the next morning I saw the big black circle. My Maile keeps me on my toes. Sporting her black eye, we were at the store. Maile was being her normal self, the crazy, loud, instagator, she was poking at a sleeping Jonas. I had told her to stop 3 times. The fourth time I turned her face to me to tell her once again to stop and make sure she understood and she started screaming (in the middle of Walmart), "Stop Choking me!!" "You hurt me biting me!" Thankfully I was standing in the checkout line and everyone saw me not choking her or biting her. What do I do with this child?!? I think I have only ever spanked her like 3 times, and NEVER have I choked or bitin her!
Thus, my black eyed sweet peas! Bumped, bruised, but they sure are cute!
Monday, November 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Holy cow! You don't need to beat her, she's taking care of it. :) It's like a cute eye shadow.
Post a Comment