I had told Kiana for weeks that she couldn't turn seven because next would be eight and I was not ready to have a child then can be baptized. She didn't listen and so I guess we will just have to enjoy every minute we can of 7! She has been so excited to be seven and has had a count down for weeks. She is also one of the oldest in her class, so I think she feels special being the oldest!
We just had a small get together at the park with pizza and veggies. Our sweet family supported us. Steve had an uncle that was here from Wisconsin and it was nice to party with them too. One of Kiana's BFFs birthdays is a few days later, and she wanted their special family there too. Thanks for all the showering of gifts and love for our little/getting bigger girl.
With family surrounding us, we also decided to announce the soon to arrive Baby Mullins #4. Kiana and our moms all popped balloons saying Baby will be here in March. I think Kiana was a little overwhelmed, but we are all excited to welcome our last baby. He is a boy, and we will have the perfect family for us, 2 girls, 2 boys. We are happy and feeling well!
Saturday, November 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment