It was one of my really good friends' birthday this past week. We went out to lunch and had a lot of fun =)

Here is Crystal and Alex breaking the crab legs, those are nasty little buggers, very hard to open. I got to try one. Not my favorite, but not bad, and if you go to Joe's Crab Shack, you need to try a crab!!
We discovered this awesome dessert. For .99 they give you a rice krispie crab and let you paint it with carmel and chocolate and sprinkles. The kids had a lot of fun. A craft and food, what could be better!!
The cute, after dessert face. She had it everywhere, but ohhhh she had fun! I just hope I can get it out of her clothes.
The cutest kids ever!! And their masterpieces. These kids are so cute with Kiana and she loves to play with them. They sure look out for her and are such a big help.
And we can't forget my Baby Bird Maile. She is loving to drink water now, and looks just like a baby bird tring to drink. She moves her head and follows the straw as she tries to get it. Soo cute.
Happy Birthday Crys! I hope, in the end, it turned out fabulous and that you have a great year!



2 comments:
Thanks for sharing. I didn't even know that was possible to decorate rice crispy treats there. It looks like you had a lot of fun and I want to try that out soon.
That was a fun day....the evening didn't turn out so hot, but I had a lot of fun eating lunch with you. I wish you hadn't put that pic of me on there. Next time I won't be going out with out my face on. I looked scary!!
Post a Comment