We went door to door inquiring whose he might be, no one claimed him, so we brought him home, set up a box in the bathroom, and gave him food and milk. No problem. Now to convince Daddy, not happening. Now to explain to the girls why we can't have him, not happening.
For one day, they were in heaven. "I have to tell my puppy goodnight." "Let's name it Daisey." Kiana even took puppy to grandma and grandpa's house. She danced and played and we went to the soccer field so we could run and get exercise. On the trip back to the house, the owners recognized him and said he was only 4 weeks old and still nursing, so they took him home. They said when we is old enough we could have him back, try telling Steve that.....
Kiana has actually taken it better than I would have thought. She waved bye bye to the puppy, told him she loved and missed him, and watched him go. She asks about him often and tells us we need one, and the other day in the soccer field she asked why he couldn't come back and play. Maybe one day, with everyones help, we can talk Steve into letting us have one of our very own.



2 comments:
It worked for me! Took over a month to convince Ben, but guess what? I am the proud owner of one of Leslie's puppies now! I bring her home in a week and a half! Wuh ha ha! Women have their weedely ways! :)
I don't know Christina but I like her comment. Throw everything you've got at him, and how can he resist his three princesses?
Post a Comment